Teach Yourself Java in 21 Days

eBook Information

Add interactivity and animation to your Web site and turn static plain-vanilla pages into fun, exciting multimedia presentations! This book teaches the basic concepts of object-oriented programming with Java with numerous examples and tutorials to provide hands-on practice creating Java applets. Provides a solid foundation for moving on to more sophisticated Java programming.

User review
not good for me
I am a beginner,I want to learn java quickly.but this book cann't
help me to do this.

User review
Good Beginner's Reference
I have two beginning Java books, Joyce Farrel's `Java Programming: 2nd Edition` and `Teach Yourself Java in 21 Days` of the two, this book is the easier to understand. However, it doesn't push the reader to experiment with code and push themselves like the first title I mentioned does.
I have experience in other OOP languages and that may be what made this book easy for me to understand. If I try to look at this book as a beginner that has never had any programming experience I think this book would be tricky to understand. I would suggest that anybody that wants to learn any kind of programming get a good book on programming logic and learn how to write pseudo-code and flowchart before they totally imerse themselves in OOP (or procedural programming).
This book does cover almost every aspect of Java. The one that I found it lacking in, and the one I need for work, are JDBC basics. Still, I think that before tackling JDBC a person should understand the basics and this book would do a good job of that.
I have had two people recommend `Thinking in Java` by Bruce Eckel as the best book for learning Java. I have not read it but it is free for download in PDF format. I think a book like that combined with this one would be the best for anyone that wants to be a Java programmer.


DOWNLOAD
Megaupload
Eazyupload

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post